Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pineapple Jerky from jerky.com

After having read one of my recent blog posts, I was contacted by Doug from Jerky.com asking if I would be interested in sampling some of their new Pineapple Jerky, and telling them what I thought of it.

Being the JERKY JUNKIE that I am, I told him I`d be happy to give it a try.

Yesterday I received my package in the mail, and What A TREAT!!! The Pineapple Jerky has a hint of honey, is delicious and 100% natural. It is the perfect treat for anyone with a sweet tooth as well as those trying to watch their weight.

Besides this tasty treat, Jerky.com also
has a great selection of Beef Jerky and Meat Snacks that are all free range and hormone free.

If you enjoy high quality jerky or would like to find out how to become an affiliate, just go to Jerky.com: you`ll be happy you did.





1 comment:

Reeni said...

I've never heard of pineapple jerky, that's a genius idea. It sounds really good!