Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chubby Hubby Chicken Chili

Whenever we are invited to a potluck gathering, my husband is always asked to bring his famous chili.His chili is thick, spicy and delicious, but he gives no thought to fat content or nutrition One night for dinner I made him this version made with ground chicken and laughingly called it my Chubby Hubby Chicken Chili. Although he wasn't all that amused with the name I had given it, he loved the recipe and now even substitutes chicken (or turkey) into his own chili recipe.

5 comments:

Goddess said...

Oh wow! This looks fantastic! I can't wait to try it.

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious. Yum!

Anonymous said...

It does look really good in the pic. Chubby Hubby won't be chubby for long!

MH said...

I know where I'm going and l know the truth, and I don't have to be what you want me to be. I'm free to be what I want.Thankyou i really love it.........

Unknown said...

hahaha, thanks for sharing friend.
the topic is amazing. i like this!!


kumpuldrivers